From the West side. The turreted part is 1864/5, the obviously older part (mid shot) 1851. The part that looks as if it might have been a fire station; 1912.
The courtyard has been “beautified” by fake shop murals painted onto the ground floor of the dominant high rises. Although Matthews Yard (off the main square) is being converted into a coffee shop.
The building also extends to the south (date unknown).